About US

▼

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sauce for that SUSHI! Spicy Mayo!


This stuff is not only beautiful and rich in color, it tastes wonderful!

Ok, so after reading
Lauren's sushi post, I had a craving like "it twern't nobody's business"!! Scott and I both love California rolls! So, we were off to Wally World to pick up the ingredients we needed to get the job done! : )

Now, for most "sushi purists", I'm sure that spicy mayo in a no-no... but, for some of us--its just the cherry on top!

So here's the quick, and very yummy, recipe:

*1 Tbs of Real Mayo

*1 tsp of Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
(So good! Found mine at Walmart! (Pictured Above))

*Splash of Lemon Juice

*Pinch of Sugar or Stevia

All of these ingredients should be added/subtracted to your taste. This is just a general guide!



Just mix well, and serve in a cute dipping dish!

Enjoy!

~Page

No comments:

Post a Comment