Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss "Spring Jacket Refashion"


Ok--so, if there is a blog I LOVE to follow--it's Julie's "Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss". She is an uber creative, wonderful christian woman. Her creativity just kills me...

Seriously--if you've never visited her blog, I just want to prepare you... IT ROCKS!! You won't wanna stop looking at all of the great crafts, whether large or small. Hhhhmmm... What I'd give to step in her house and just look around!! : )

Anyways--when I saw one of her latest posts, "Spring Jacket Refashion"--I just had to share it with you all! The makeover made my heart swoon... So cute, so easy, super chic!

"The before"


You'll love it--no doubt!

~Page

1 Corinthians 10:31 "Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

3 comments:

  1. So sweet of you, Page...and you are welcome at my house anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Julie--you have just offered to make one of my dreams come true!! : )

    Ha ha!!

    Thanks--would love to take you up on it!!

    ~Page

    ReplyDelete