Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday: Studio and Family

Luke 1:46-49 "And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For He hath regarded the low estate of His handmaiden:...For He that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is His name."


Yesterday, I did a write up about our studio. I really am truly and deeply thankful about how the Lord has worked everything out. I'm sure on days that I have more time, I'll get more into details... But as it stands right now--our plate is pretty full today, and I need to get busy! : )

1 Samuel 12:24 "Only fear the LORD, and serve Him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things He hath done for you."


Also, I'm so thankful to Scott and Little Red. Scott has been incredible getting everything going and built. He's an AWESOME business manager! And L.R. has been such a good boy--considering all the time we have spent working at the studio... : )

God, Thank You.

~Page

Psalm 126:3 "The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad."

No comments:

Post a Comment