Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Thursday, December 9, 2010

This week has been great! And I'm so thankful!

Colossians 3:15-16 "And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord."

I'm sure that you all have noticed that our blog has been a little less than consistent lately... We have been some busy ladies! : ) I know you all understand!

One of the reasons I have been a little out of the loop lately is because we have just opened a new photography studio!!

Little Awesome Red! ; )

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : D

I'll get some pics up of the studio soon... ; )

Needless to say--that is my Thankful Thursday! God has blessed us in so many ways in getting this thing up and running! It's wonderful to see Him answering our prayers. Thank you, Lord!

Me and My Rockin' Sisters

These shots were all test shots with our new lighting... : ) Love my family!

Torturing Little Red... : )

Aren't they great test subjects?

Anyways, just thought I'd give a quick fill in to what's been going on with me lately--and what I am ever so thankful for! : )

I am also thankful for this verse. I love it. Def. one of my top favorites of all time, which I reread today and had to share...

Hebrews 12:28-29 "Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire."


We are "receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved"!!! Isn't that awesome?!?!?

Had to spread the Word! : D

Have a great Thursday and weekend!

~Page

No comments:

Post a Comment