Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Powerful Message, A Significant Challenge

I was introduced to a very powerful and moving message this week, by Dr. Charles Stanley, which presented a challenge to each and every christian to pray for our nation for the next 140 days. You can watch this message here. Please take the vow to pray for our nation daily and to live for Him; watch for what God will do.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

~Page

No comments:

Post a Comment