Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Monday, July 5, 2010

The Week Before the Party!


I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday!

We sure did!

My husband and son, playing with his first sparkler! Scary!!

Boy, what a week this has been! Busy, busy, busy... And this coming week, my son is turning 2!! Which means even more BUSY!! : )

Although I have been kinda planning for the birthday party, this is when I've got to pull it all together, and make it work! My son loves all the "boy stuff": trains, trucks, cars, balls... Now, I just need to decide the theme and decorate! (I love decorating!!)

As I'm sure you know, no matter what the age of the birthday person, parties and get-togethers can add up in a hurry! We are on a rather strict budget, as we are building a home (another post, another day!). This week I'll plan, decorate, and use what I have on hand to get ready, put together, and dish up the event!

I will give a quick sneak peek at the present (in the works) from Daddy and Mommy.


Shhhh! Don't tell!

~Page

No comments:

Post a Comment