Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

No Greater Love



Happy Valentine's Day!! We hope each and every one of you had a most special day, whether single, married, young or old! :-) I know I sure did! Yes, I'm about to get pretty sappy - but my hubby and I try to live each and every day as if it were Valentine's Day. We are all for showing love and appreciation EACH and EVERY day of the year! With that being said, it's still a fun holiday that gives everyone a good excuse to get a little romantic.

Anyway, I just wanted to take the time to say how thankful I am for the love of God! He loves me, even though I'm so undeserving and has blessed me more than words can say! What a privilege to be loved personally by the God of the universe! Think about that!

"We love him, because he first loved us." 1 John 4:19


He paid the price for my sin and YOURS on Calvary, when He died and shed His precious blood. There redemption from sin was made possible. Through repentance and faith in Him, we can be FORGIVEN and live eternally with Him in Heaven!

"But God commendeth His Love toward, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Rom 5:8

There is no greater love than this!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!!

~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment