Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Monday, February 6, 2012

Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Ps 27:8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.


I love the verse above and thought I would share it as part of our "Monday Meditation". What better to way to start off the week than with God's Word?!

Is it the desire of your heart to seek the Lord? To seek the face of the Lord requires humility on our part and a desire for holiness, for the Lord is holy!

For those of you who don't have a personal relationship with Him, the Lord desires a relationship with YOU!
Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Whether saved or lost, it's pretty clear that we're to seek the Lord. Are we really serious about our soul's condition? Are we really seeking to become more Christ like? A good test is whether or not our heart is seeking the face of the Lord. I pray that is our desire!

Happy Monday!

~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment