Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blessing No. 98943090238412094 : )

Psalm 30:12 "To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever."

"God is good! God is so good! God is so good; He's so good to me!" Such a sweet song! It's ringing very true to me right now!

The background: This past week--our lawn mower decided to move on to greener pastures. : )

Scott and I talked about purchasing another push mower, for a really good price of around $150, at Lowe's. After much discussion, we decided to give it to The Lord. He has blessed us continually in our lives, even in the smallest details. Why not the same with our lawn mower? We knew if it took very long, we would have to pull out the bush hog (so goes the country life). So we began praying. : )

THE VERY NEXT DAY, a man at Scott's work came up to him and offered him his old push mower, which was in very good shape and had been seldom used, for $10!!! Yes!!! JUST $10!!!!!!!!!! It works like a dream! I know, I used it myself last night! (My first ever experience mowing! I didn't want to miss out on this gift. And it turns out, I really enjoy mowing! Will be doing this much more!! )

I just had to share with everyone how great God is, how much He cares, even in the smallest things to the VERY BIGGEST things.

Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."


God has supplied all of our needs. Even if we hadn't have received this mower, we still would have had all our needs. This is just an example of how God cares for our wants as well. Give Him a chance to meet the needs in your life and to fulfill the desires of your heart.


Psalm 118:21 "I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation."

God is my salvation! He has saved me! Praise Him! How about you? Are you a partaker in His wonderful gift to us?


What a BIG and Wonderful God we serve!!!

Thank you, Father!

~Page

No comments:

Post a Comment