Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dry Cleaning - UGH!

Proverbs 31:27 "She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness."



I happen to be one that is attracted to clothes that say those dreaded three words on the label. "Dry Clean Only" I HATE taking clothes to a dry cleaners, it's time consuming, a big pain, and expensive!

Then....I found Dryel (and I saw the light from heaven shining down, and heard the choir of angels) I love this stuff! It's so simple and easy to use. In my humble opinon, I believe it does the same thing that any Dry Cleaner would do.


Click here to read about how it works. It simply steams your clothes in the reusable dryer bag and for the $10 starter kit - you can do up to four items of clothing. It really is SO easy! Oh and just the other day, I "Dry Cleaned" two of my husbands WOOL suits!! I've used it on a variety of items- dry clean only, delicates, etc. I've been very satisfied with the outcome.

**I have an HE dryer, but it should work fine with any dryer that you can control the heat.

Watch for coupons, and buy the starter kit and refills with them. Consider this a brief, FYI post, that will hopefully save you some time, money, and a lot of hassle. Try it out, and I hope you'll be as pleased as I was!

~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment