Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Thursday, September 16, 2010

FRONT PAGE NEWS!

Proverbs 31:24 "She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant."

I'm thankful for how the Lord cares about every little detail of our lives. He is faithful to guide us and give direction in every area, if we but simply ask.
I'm thankful for His blessings and for the opportunity to expand my "hobbies" into more than I ever dreamed possible. I've taken my love of photography and designing jewelry and have been fortunate to turn it into a business. My business is actually Lauren Elise Designs which encompasses my Jewelry making business as well as my Photography. I never in a million years thought I'd be doing this. It's exciting, amazing, daunting and altogether a bit overwhelming to watch it all unfold.
I have just recently begun to really advertise in my small town. I started by hanging a few posters around town, and then proceeded to place an ad in the local newspaper. I was pleasantly surprised when I was approached by the editor about their desire to write a story about me and my business. I was obviously ALL for it! Here is the article that made the FRONT PAGE - see below: (click directly on article to open it in another window, then zoom-in if needed, to read)



This article is more than I ever expected and I am excited for all the possibilities that it might bring!

Thank you Lord, for caring about the little things - even caring about this girl's article making it to the front page. :-)

~Lauren

2 comments:

  1. You've always been front page news to me! I think the whole world should know you! You're precious to our hearts.
    Love you over the moon
    Mom Shaffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how the Lord unfold our lives without us realising at that moment until He opens your eyes and you get such overwhelming,glorious amazement and say "Wow what just happened"

    ReplyDelete