Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful Challenge, Nov 24th

Colossians 2:6-7 "As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him: Rooted and built up in Him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving."


Here it is! Thanksgiving Eve!! : D For some reason, this year just doesn't feel quite like Thanksgiving yet... I think I've been so busy that it just crept up on me! But, seeing my family tomorrow will definitely bring out that "Holiday feelin'"... : )

So, here is my Thankful Challenge post for today! I am thankful for...

Packages. I love getting packages in the mail! Since we've been getting our studio together--we've had LOTS of packages rolling in... and it NEVER gets old!! : D To me, every package and letter I get is like a mini Christmas... : )

So what are you thankful for today? Drop a line in our comment section, and let me know!

~Page


No comments:

Post a Comment