Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank You, Veterans!






Nov.11- This Veteran's Day, I'm thinking about how thankful I am for my freedom. I have the Lord first and foremost to thank, but then I have those that have gone before and fought for our liberty! I'm so thankful for those who have sacrificed SO much for the cause of freedom. What a privilege to be able to celebrate them today. I hope that you'll take the time to reflect upon what this day truly is all about.


Freedom isn't free. Thank a Veteran today!


~Lauren


p.s. Oh, and you might have realized that I wasn't able to post my "Thankful Challenge" yesterday, so here goes....

Nov 10- I'm thankful for this blog! It has become so much more than we ever thought possible and we consider it a blessing to be able to share a variety of topics with all of you! Thanks for following. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment