Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful Challenge, Nov 17, 2010

Oh! Lauren & I have been the busiest of the busy these past few weeks! And, we're trying our best to keep our little blog a rollin'!! : )

Thank you all so much for faithfully reading our blog and spreading the word! We are forever grateful and hope to keep all things of the Lord, all things crafty, all things fun coming your way! : D

So for today's Thankful Challenge post, I wanted to write something fun I am thankful for... I am so thankful for photography. I love having a way to express my inner artist! ; ) I love that the Lord gave me a talent, and that I can use it--and enjoy it sooooooooo much!

~Page

No comments:

Post a Comment