Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful Challenge, Nov 19th-23rd

Colossians 3:15b "...be ye thankful."

Time to play a little catch up! I love that we have something to be thankful for each day! Lauren, I am so glad you got this challenge together for AP31, to keep us accountable to our Lord for all the wonderful things He does! It's been an uber blessing to me! ; )

So here is what I have been ever so thankful for these past few days!!

Nov 19th: Good news. I love getting good news! Especially good, rock-your-socks-off, tear-in-the-eye, big-smile-all-over-face news that would make anyone's day!

Nov 20th: Hobby Lobby sales. I just love H.L. (or as Little Red calls it, "Wobby Wobby") When I go to H.L. and see items for sale 50%, 60%, or even 80% off--my heart just melts... And they have been having all the perfect sales for me lately!! : D

Nov 21st: Babies. Today, I went and photographed two, brand-spankin' new, newborn twins. They were adorable! I oversee the preschool and nursery ministry at our church, so I get first glimpses at all of our little bundles... Ohhhh... Little toes, little hands, coos, and cuddles... I just love babies!

Nov 22nd: A studio. One of the reasons I have been so busy lately (and quite behind on blogging) is because we are in the process of opening up a studio! We have been working day and night on our studio space--and I am totally thrilled with how it is all coming together! I will get pics up soon! The Lord has blessed us more than a gagillion ways from the very beginning of our space--and I am soooooooooo thankful and grateful!!!!!!

Nov 23rd: Rain. I love a rainy day. I could live in dreary, rainy days most of the year and be more than happy. I woke up this morning to the pitter patter of rain, and it is still going now... Makes me feel good. I know most people prefer the sun, but give me a rainy day any day! : )

And now, I am thankful to be caught up! : D

~Page

No comments:

Post a Comment