Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Psalm 95:1-3 "O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods."


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!


Here at AP31, we are all wishing you the happiest Thanksgiving, the safest travels, the most fun gatherings, the warmest hugs, and lots of yummy eats...

We are also wrapping up our Thankful Challenge today... Hasn't it been great? Counting our blessings, whether big or small, serious or silly, and being reminded daily of how awesome God truly is! I know I have enjoyed it immensely!

There are still a million things we are thankful for. And we will continue to practice daily thanksgiving to God, long after Thanksgiving is gone!

So what is the last thankful challenge for today? Well, hold on to your socks 'cause it's a comin'... (ha ha!)

Today, I'm thankful for my family. Yeah, yeah--I know... REAL creative. But in all seriousness--God made this family and put it together just for us, perfect for me. We all love each other tremendously and endlessly.

Thank you, Lord, I love my family!

~Page

No comments:

Post a Comment