Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful Challenge- November 8th



Join us in this Thankful Challenge, posting each day until Thanksgiving for what we're thankful for!

November 8th-

Lauren - I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. I don't deserve him, and can't even put into words how grateful I am for his love, faithfulness, and support! He truly is everything I ever wanted in a spouse, and SO much MORE! Thank you Lord, for giving me such a wonderful man to love and respect! I love you, Sean!! xoxox



*Photo taken by Eden Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment