Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankful Challenge- November 6th



November 6th -

I'm thankful for those in the Armed Forces that serve to protect us! My cousin (who is a Marine) had a friend who was killed last night in Afghanistan. Pray for our troops and do what you can to let them know that you support them and their families! They and their families sacrifice more than we'll ever know....

What are YOU thankful for? Join us in this "Thankful Challenge" by sharing what you're thankful for each day until Thanksgiving!

~Lauren



p.s. I'm also thankful for Daylight Savings time!! WOOHOOO -I mean, who doesn't LOVE an extra hour of sleep?!?

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for faithful friends who encourage and edify me :-)

    ReplyDelete