Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful Challenge - November 5th



Psalms 30:12 "To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever."


Thankful Challenge -November 5th (if you're not sure exactly what this post is all about, click here to find out)



Lauren - I'm thankful for my salvation and how the Lord has changed me, and continues to change me to become more like Him. (2 Cor. 5:17)


Page - I'm thankful for answered prayer to unspoken requests. Even when we don't know how exactly to pray, the Lord knows our heart and makes intercession with the Father on our behalf. (Rom. 8:26)


Let us know what YOU are thankful for! Join us in this "Thankful Challenge" each day until Thanksgiving. Let's count our many blessings, naming them one by one.



~Lauren & Page

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful that the Lord answers prayers even about the seemingly "little" things in life.

    ReplyDelete