Welcome

This blog is about two friends, miles apart, striving to pattern our lives after the Proverbs 31 woman. Here you will find our daily journeys, whether serious, funny, practical, or inventive. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll stop by often!

~Lauren & Page

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful Challenge!


So, as you see I'm playing a bit of catch-up on this "Thankful Challenge". Join me!


November 13 -I'm thankful for God's Word which is alive, quick, powerful and able to pierce our very souls. What a blessing to be able to read the Bible and be convicted of sin, while being illuminated to the things of God.


November 14- I'm thankful for the privilege to worship the Lord freely, there are so many Christians in other countries who are being put to death for their faith.


November 15- I'm thankful for my parents, they strived to bring me up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord, and I couldn't be more grateful! I'm thankful for everything they instilled in me, and for the good example they were/are to me.




November 16- I'm thankful for technology! What a blessing to be able to keep in contact with family and friends, and to be able to share our lives with you via this blog! It is amazing how far technology has come, and I'm thankful for it!


I realize I've been a few days behind. Feel free to catch-up with me and post something YOU are thankful for!!



~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment